CAR!

Good news!! Our prayers have been answered! I was given a Buick Skylark on Saturday! I have to admit, I'm still getting used to the idea that I actually have my own car. :) After months of praying for the Lord to provide just the right one, He did! I love to watch the way He works! The car itself is even better than I expected or even hoped for. I am truly loved by God. Isn't that just a remarkable statement? I forget too often how much my Lord loves me, so I'm trying to say it differently each time just to make myself think about the truth. For some reason, "I am loved by God" means more to me than "God loves me." I also love, "I am the beloved of the Lord." So incredible! And on that beautiful thought, I will sleep.

Thank you Lord, for loving me so abundantly. Thank you for the practical reminders that You care more about every detail of my life than even I could. Thank you for Your incredible provision and unfathomable agape for this one little child of Yours. I love you!

Comments

  1. Yes, you are and you are loved by me. I am so happy for you. Last week Jenna and Sophie and I were taking a day out to the beach in Monterey, California. When we left the house it was 59 and totally fogged. We went to a park, played and prayed. Suddenly the sun came out, we rushed to the beach, found a perfect parking place and the sun got so hot we actually could wear our swim suits. We are loved by Him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Daily Posho

Washing Clothes

Ssenga's Visit