Sickness in Springtime

I WAS going to post a beautiful note on springtime and how beautiful it is outside.....but then came the dreaded head cold! Instead of the flowering trees, I've been gazing at these:


I know, not nearly as romantic, but in my situation, much more practical! As I've had much more time in bed lately, I've been counting the number of times I've actually had a cold in the 2 years I've been home from school. I came up with a grand total of..... 3!! That my friends, is miraculous considering I averaged at least that many times each semester in college! Combine that fact with the news I got recently about my diabetic test results (numbers are in normal ranges for the first time in 4 years!!) and I'm a pretty happy camper, runny nose and all!

I'm reminded of James who said that every good and perfect gift comes from my Father above, and I'm so grateful for the gift of staying healthy He's blessed me with in these last couple of years! As for this cold, your continued prayers would be much appreciated, especially with Easter Sunday coming up. This sickness has been a perfect reminder of what He accomplished for me 2000 years ago, for He has conquered death, and soon sickness will be no more! He is Risen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Daily Posho

Washing Clothes

I've Persevered!