Annnnd in the middle of it all, I'm needing to find a new place to live. So there's house hunting, and viewing houses, figuring out rent payments, negotiating with landlords, and so much more.
Oh, and there was the incident 2 weeks ago when my laptop completely died and had to be sent back to the States for repairs. That of course took up a couple of days of troubleshooting, trying to recover data, ect. Hopefully it'll be back again soon, having been repaired under warranty :)
Many times I have just been overwhelmed. Life has bowled me over like an overactive puppy. The needs before me are so great. The number of tasks: more than I can accomplish. But through it all, I have seen miracles.
- Like the miracle of my tires staying intact this whole past month until I can get new ones.
- Like the miracle of God providing everything and more than what I needed for new tires!!! (new ones are just waiting for the money to arrive from the States!)
- Like the miracle of a team just happening to be here when my laptop died and being able to take it back to the States for repairs.
- Like the miracle of a wonderful friendship with Sarah blossoming in the midst of stress.
- Like the daily miracle of being greated by my gift-puppy.
- Like the miracle of being loved unreservedly by 65 beautiful kids.
Each miracle reminds me that God is at work. He is at work in me and for me! I'm constantly reminded of the verse in Psalm 127 that says, "Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain." My constant prayer is that with all of the work that lies ahead of me, that I would not labor in vain. That the tasks I give my time and energy to would be chosen by the Lord. And that in everything, I would not labor in my own strength, but in His.
Annd as my faithful friends are constantly reminding me, I know that I also must make time to rest. Please pray that I would rest well. That I would be intentional about my moments of rest, and that the Lord would multiply my strength.
And while you're praying, I would so appreciate your prayers for....
My housing situation to be worked out quickly and well.
The school year to end well with the kids and teachers being encouraged.
Finding new teachers, as we need to hire for next year in the next few weeks.
Thank you all for praying! I know that many of my miracles are direct answers to many of your prayers!