I just flew into Atlanta today for a missionary training school with Biblical Ministries Worldwide. Long story short, I was unable to attend Tentmakers' training because of my finals week at school, so instead I'm getting schooled by BMW. It's a two week program, and it definitely promises to be intense. The sessions range from prayer in ministry to fund-raising, to inter-cultural communication. I'm staying in a guest house of the mission with 2 couples and another gal my age. It's interesting how much more I evaluate what I say and do when I'm living with strangers. It's definitely humbling and convicting. How I long to reflect Christ in EVERYTHING I do and say, and not just be careful because I'm with people I don't know.

Quick prayer request: I'm trying to buy a car to get around for deputation. I've been praying about this for months and I MIGHT have found one. It's a 1994 Camry that I could get for $1600. Please pray for wisdom on whether I should buy it as well as God's provision for the finances to buy it. Thanks everyone!

More to come soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Daily Posho

Washing Clothes

I've Persevered!